XenaRO Gaming Board

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1462|Reply: 0

This guide does not contain any methods [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2015-3-2 23:24:18
|Show all posts
But fast shipping Man of my Dreams from Gravelly Great product, great shipment, I got it today, and thank you very much! Tom Candy from Perevoz Excellent communications and quick delivery. Highly Recommend !! BELLA BOO from Faxon A++++ Thank You! Fast Shipping! Will buy Again! Bea from Chengde Absolutely perfect Squirt from Bernville Thank You!!! Excellent transaction! Livia from Evansdale Thank you for the items very nice A+ Seller Gigi from Argonne excellent seller! my comment applied as I requested! So you think woodcutting is useless do you' Well you thought wrong! I made 300k towards my mask set in one day through woodcutting; admittedly it was a long and boring day, but 300k is a lot of coins. This guide will show you how to make coins at the various levels of the skill. I will show you how to get to level 15 fastest (this is the level required to start making coins from your woodcutting) and from there I will tell you how to gain woodcutting experience fifa 15 coins  and a hefty profit at the same time. This guide does not contain any methods which will get you fast xp, in fact it's probably the slowest way of getting xp but it will make you the best profit in my opinion. Starting Out: levels 1 - 15 First off, grab the best hatchet you can afford/wield and head over to Draynor. Follow the path south from Draynor and on the east side of the path is our target. Many people will argue that Lumbridge swamp is best but here, the trees are nicely laid out and close to a bank if you plan to bank your logs. Once your reach this area wield you hatchet and start chopping away. Once you have a full inventory you have 3 options; Bank you logs, burn your logs or drop your logs. If you want quick woodcutting Xp then I strongly suggest you bank the logs as the other 2 methods will most likely take more time than running to the bank. The map shows the best route to the bank and remember, sticks to the paths as you travel faster on the paths (apparently). Small Time coins Maker: Levels 15 ' 30 At this stage you can now cut down oak trees. With the introduction of bank notes into FIFA oak logs are now a lot easier to trade. P2P Location: Go to Seers village and just south of the bank are 2 oak trees with only once space in-between them. This is where you will make your coins. Stand between the two oak trees and chop away. Once your inventory is full deposit the logs and start the cycle again. F2P Location: Head to Falador east bank and withdraw your hatchet and nothing else. Head out the bank and south down the path. Once you get out the gates head south-west and you should find 2 oak trees relatively close to each other. I haven't ever seen these crowded so you should do quite well from chopping these trees. You should be able to bank 350 logs in an hour if you really concentrate. Once you have a good number of logs withdraw them as bank notes and sell them to fletchers/fire makers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archive | XenaRO Gaming

2021-4-15 01:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.045894 sec., 4 queries , Apc ON